One of Those…

Hello everyone, I have a question were you one of those. You know the kid that let other kids cheat off of you. For a price, of course. (Hot Cheetos, energy drinks, etc.) Since this was me people will try to claim that I’m a nerd, but I’m not. And no, I’m not in denial... Continue Reading →

Hello everybody on the blog-o-sphere, Space the Final Frontier! A place we still haven’t explored completely, but many authors have imagined other planets and species. With epic battles, strange foods and amazing technology. For example, the book Ender's Game By Orson Scott. A really cool book if you ask me. Really, really cooooooool. It’s also... Continue Reading →

Hello everybody, Normally I don't drop names but have you ever heard about the odd1sout. Its hilarious! Technically, I didn’t drop any names. I mentioned a name of a YouTube person who’s hilarious. So if you're looking to procrastinate and get overloaded with interesting information go to YouTube and type odd1sout. Now, for the reason behind this strange... Continue Reading →

Hello guys and gals, Did you know, you remember around 10% of what other people say. The other 90% of what you remember is your own words. I might have told you this before if so I’m so sorry. There’s a reason why this interesting fact is brought up.  Okay our reason, vocabulary. As a writer,... Continue Reading →

Working In Stress

Hello everybody, In Yesterday’s post I mentioned something about stress.  When we stress our actions can go into two different directions.  One: You can shut down Or Two: push through it Your reaction says a lot. For example, my sister Specks said she gives up while being stressed challenges me. Some people thrive in chaos... Continue Reading →

Blog at

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: